1. Polyclad Turbellarians (Platyhelminthes) of waltair Coast with special reference to the genus Thysonozoan Grube, 1840. By S. Ramakrishna Rao, K. Hanumantha Rao and K. Shyamsundari in Journal National Academy of Scientific Letters, Vol.2, No.3, 1979.
2. S. Ramakrishna Rao, Kolleru – a Mismanaged lake. Kingfisher, Vol.1, No. 1, 1983
3. Corrosion and Bio-fouling in Andaman and Nicobar Islands Published Corrosion and Maintenance, January 1985.
4. Marine Fouling and Corrosion at Port Blair and Kamorta by S.Ramakrishna Rao and G.Mallikarjuna Rao, R.V Rama Rao and G.J.V Jagannadha Raju in Corrosion and Maintenance journal Jan-March, 1985.
5. An integrated approach for the restoration of polluted Lake Kolleru by S. Ramakrishna Rao, A. Krishna & R. V. Rama Rao Published by International conference of the Israel Society for Ecology & Environmental quality Sciences Bar Ilan University Press, Isreal 1986.
6. E. Ammineedu, Meherbaba, S. Ramakrishna Rao & R.V Rama Rao, “Pilot study to monitor sediment dispersal using remote sensing techniques as a tool”, Published by UNDP/ESCAP Regional remote sensing programme No. RAS/81/034, 1986.
7. Hamari Pakruthik Samaadh Chilka in Paryavaran (Hindi Journal) September, 1992 by V.P Upadhyay, Sudhakar Kar, S.Ramakrishna Rao.
8. Green House Prabhav aur Vruksharopan in Paryavaran (Hindi Journal) 6(4): 48 (1994) by V.P Upadhyay, U.Sridharan and S.Ramakrishna Rao.
9. Some aspects of water quality studies in extensive and semi-intensive prawn culture ponds by Ch. V. Rattan Kumar, S. L. Narasimha Rao & S. Ramakrishna Rao in Indian Journal of Environmental Protection. Volume 15(11) 1995.
10. Hazardous waste scenario in Visakhapatnam: it’s impacts and Strategy for minimization by V. Santosh Raju & S. Ramakrishna Rao in Indian Journal of Environmental Protection. Volume 15, No.8 1995.
11. An Investigation on Pollution Aspects of the Buckingham Canal due to Coastal Aquaculture – Published in Pollution Research 15(2): 167-172, 1996 by P.Ramesh Reddy, V.Venkateswara Rao, S.Ramakrishna Rao and T.V.R Sateesh.
12. “Coastal Aquaculture – Lead paper in Visakhapatnam 30th Public Hearing on Environment & Development” conducted by “The People’s commission in Environmental and Development” India on 26th October 1996.
13. HWHAM software for handling and management of hazardous waste by S. Ramakrishna Rao and S. Balaprasad presented in the International Conference on Industrial Pollution and Control Techniques, 1997.
14. Effect of sugar mill effluent on metabolic rate of freshwater fish Channa punctatus using flow-through system by Y. Avasn Maruthi, S. Ramakrishna Rao & M. V. Subba Rao in No. 0144 (2P) Pg. No. 41 Proceedings of Applied Environmental Biology – Vol: 8 Supplement 1999.
15. Effect of sugar mill effluent on Oxygen consumption of fresh water fish Channa punctatus using flow through system by Y. Avasn Maruthi, S. Ramakrishna Rao & M. V. Subba Rao in Journal of Nature Conservation Vol 11 (2):227-232 1999
16. Pollution status of River Sarada at Anakapalli Y.AVASN.Maruthi, & M.V.Subba Rao & S.Ramakrishna Rao, in Journal of Environment and Ecoplanning. 2000, Vol. 3(1): 45- 48.
17. Effect of sugar mill effluent on metabolic rate of fresh water fish, Channa punctatus (Bloch) using flow through system by Y.AVASN Maruthi and S.Ramakrishna Rao in Journal of Environment Bulletin – 2000, Vol 16:87-89.
18. Ecofriendly disposal of vegetable watste through Vermitechnology by U.Padma, S.Ramakrishna Rao and N.Srinivas in Journal of Ecobiology- 2001.
19. Water quality in Industrial areas of Visakhapatnam – a Case study by N. Srinivas, S.Ramakrishna Rao, and K.Suresh Kumar in Journal of Environment and Pollution in December, 2001.
20. Effect of sugar mill effluent on organic reserves of fish by Y. Avasn Maruthi & S. Ramakrishna Rao, in an International Journal for Pollution Research, 2002, Vol – 20(2): 167- 171.
21. Occupational Health Hazards in book binding workers by Y.AVASN Maruthi, S. Ramakrishna Rao, G.Satyavani & K.Aruna Lakshmi. In Journal of Nature Conservators, 2003. Vol.15 (2): 495-500.
22. Atmospheric concentrations of Fungal Biodeteriogens in some libraries of Visakhapatnam by Y.AVASN.Maruthi,,S. Ramakrishna Rao, G.Satyavani & K.Aruna Lakshmi. In Journal of Current Sciences, 2003. Vol. 3(2): 479-482.
23. Eco-friendly disposal of vegetable waste using edible oyster mushroom Pleurotus florida Eger, of Palynology, in Journal of Palynology, 2003, Vol: 39, 161-166.
24. Impact of the stone crusher dust pollution on vegetation by Y.AVASN.Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao & Y.S.K.K.Gayatri. In Journal of Environmental Pollution Control, 2003, Vol. 6(2): 11-17.
25. Toxicity of sugar mill effluent on fresh water teleost fish, Channa punctatus by Y.AVASN.Maruthi, & S.Ramakrishna Rao in Indian Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2003, Vol. 7(1): 21-23.
26. Air mycoflora of slaughterhouse at Hanumanthawaka, Visakhapatnam by Y.AVASN Maruthi, V.Saritha & S.Ramakrishna Rao in Journal of Nature, Environment and Pollution Technology. 2003, Vol. 2(3): 367-368.
27. Ecofriendly Management of dairy industry effluent with respect to irrigation by Y.AVASN Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao & B.Srivalli in Journal of Environment and Protection. 2004, Vol.23 (10): 1137-1140.
28. Physico-chemical biological and bacteriological study of Sarada River. By Y.AVASN.Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao in Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2004 Vol.16 (1):122-130.
29. Survey of Noise Pollution in Visakhapatnam with special reference to effect of Noise on
school going children by Y.AVASN.Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao & M.V.Ravindra, in Journal of Industrial Pollution Control, 2004, Vol. 20 (2): 345-350.
30. Evaluation of Ground water Pollution Potential in Chandra nagar, Visakhapatnam: A Case Study,,by Y.AVASN Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao and D.Sai Srinivas Kiran. In International Journal of Ecobiology, 2004, 16 (6) 423-430.
31. Study of Health Aspects of traffic police of Visakhapatnam with special reference to lead and carbon monoxide by Y.AVASN.Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao, K.Sandhya Kiranmai, V.Saritha and Sujata Thakre in National Journal of Life Sciences,2004, 1 (2), (327-332).
32. Occupational health hazards of parlor workers with respect to heat stress and Indoor Air Quality; A case study, by Y.AVASN.Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao, B.Srihari, V.Saritha and Sujata Thakre, in Indian journal Public health and engineering,2005, Vol., No.3, 16-19.
33. A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of personal protective equipment in Visakhapatnam, by Y.AVASN Maruthi S.Ramakrishna Rao and Akbar. International Journal of Pollution Control, 2006, 22 (1) 89 – 92.
34. Incidence of Dermatophytes in some selected Government school soils of Visakhapatnam: A case study by. Y.AVASN Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao, K.Aruna Lakshmi, Kaizar Hossain, D.A.Chaitanya & Y.Karuna in International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences, 2008,Volume 5, No-2.
35. Dust Pollution – A Case Study in Old Town Area, Visakhapatnam, by Y.AVASN Maruthi, Kaizar Hossain, B.Padmapriya, L.Neelakanta Rao, T.Srinivas and S.Ramakrishna Rao in Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment. (Indexed in Chemical Abstracts & SCOPUS), 2009 Vol13. No.3. P.96-98 September.
36. Role of Traditional wood Preservative In Preventing Biodeterioration of Fishing boats- a case study by Y.AVASN Maruthi, K. Aruna Lakshmi, S. Ramakrishna Rao, D.Apta Chaitanya, Kaizar Hossain and D.Pavani in Journal of Ecotech ISSNO974-9063, Vol1(2) September 2009, Issue P 134-139.
37. A study on the effect of pharmaceutical effluents on the soil and water quality of Kandivalasa Gedda by Y.AVASN Maruthi, S.Ramakrishna Rao, Ch.Shyam Kumar and D.A Chaitanya in Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences (Indexed in Chemical Abstracts & SCOPUS)., Vol, 13, October,Vol.3, 529- 534, 2009.
38. Equilibrium studies on removal of Zinc using “Sea Urchin test powder” as adsorbent, by B.V.Saradhi, Prof.S.Ramakrishna Rao, B.Hemavani in Journal Acta Ciencia Indica,Vol.XXXV C,No.1, 59(2009).
39. ”Trace Metal Accumulation in vegetables grown in industrial and Semi-Urban areas-A case study by N.Srinivas, S.Ramakrishna Rao, K.Suresh Kumar. In applied ecology and environmental research 7(2): 131-139.
40. “Assessment of water quality of freshwater resources along the coast of Andhra Pradesh” – by Ch.Satyanarayana,S.Ramakrishna Rao and Kaizar Hossain in Nature Environment and Pollution Technology , an international quarterly Scientific Journal,Vol.9 No.1, pp.19-23,2010
41. Distribution of Arbuscular Mycorrhizae (AM) in some selected soils of Visakhapatnam:Acase study. Y.Avsan .Maruthi,B.Frodrigues,S.Ramakrishna Rao, Kaizar HossainAndV.Divya Rao in Asian Jr.of Microbiol.Biotech.Env.Sc.Vol.12,No.(2):2010:315- 321.